Match your pulleys to your belts for extended service life
Cost efficiency is critical in engineering, including power transmission projects. Designers need high quality components in order to maintain performance and contain operating costs.
The superior quality of our pulleys can significantly extend belt life, which helps to reduce the total cost of ownership of your machinery. We offer a wide variety of pulleys, in all types of profile. These include wedge belt, V-belt and narrow wedge belt pulleys, plus classical and metric timing pulleys and more.
We ease the task of choosing the best pulley for an application: a heavy-duty timing belt, for instance, will require a robust, high performance pulley.
To simplify selection, use our online catalogue for a description of each product type before focusing on specific details. The catalogue offers the full range of parts that you need.
To carry out a product search, click the ‘Online Catalogue’ button, and select a product from the drop-down menu.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured according to ISO 5294
- Available in all profiles, including plain, taper brush and QD
- Friction-type locking assemblies available on request
- Statically-balanced to G6.3
- Taper bushes allow fast, accurate installation
- Phosphate coating resists corrosion